Assessment Tools We Use to Gain Insight Into Your Leaders
Assessments offer a simple yet effective leadership development tool that helps your leaders:
- Demonstrate a greater degree of self-awareness
- Validate leadership strengths and opportunities for development using a variety of perspectives
- Prioritize development opportunities with the best chance of success
- Understand how strengths and development opportunities impact performance
What is DiSC®?
The DiSC profile, published by Wiley, is a non-judgmental tool used for discussion of people's behavioral differences.
The DiSC® model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others — within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
Leadership Development 360
A 360 is a comprehensive tool for rigorous, in-depth reporting of strengths and developmental needs for senior executives and leaders in all industries. It is aimed at senior managers who would prefer a more detailed analysis and comprehensive development tool. With explicit information and appropriate feedback, senior level executives can increase personal effectiveness and improve team/organizational success.